Duer/Carolina Coil brings together over a hundred years of experience and a commitment to continuous improvement with our people, processes and machinery. Our state-of-the-art furnace technology and carefully controlled manufacturing processes guarantee consistency from spring to spring. This yields unparalleled metallurgical integrity and the most value for your investment.
- Hot Wound springs from 0.50″ (12.7mm) to 3.125″ (79.4mm) bar.
- Cold Wound springs from .250″ (6.4mm) to .625″ (15.9mm) wire.
- Compression, Extension, Torsion, Pigtail, Conical, Variable Pitch and Special configurations.
- In-house automated powder coating and liquid paint lines with a wide selection of colors and finishes.
- Individual part identification available according to your specifications.
- Grinding, shotpeening, magnetic particle inspection, computerized load and rate testing, and metallurgical analysis of materials and finished products.
- Capabilities for designing and fabricating special tooling to meet your specific needs.
- Unmatched customer service with on-time deliveries, emergency turnarounds, quality certifications, special coatings, special packaging, quick quote turnaround, logistics support and service you can count on.
- Cycle testing if required.
- Expertise in nuclear, high temperature and exotic material applications.
- A staff whose main objective is to make sure your needs are satisfied and that any problems you encounter are quickly resolved.